no its because of their non conference schedule. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Printable View
no its because of their non conference schedule. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
WHOOOO GO MOUNTIES!!!
The game was fun to watch and I like how fans really get into the games here (no I didn't get hit with batteries and random things although I'm sure the Maryland fans probably did - serves them right they're known for the same thing at CP). But there are a few drunks stumbling about haha, I just consider it extra game time entertainment.
P.S. People here are still worried about Louisville, as long as they have Brohm (also their back up RB's appear to be the opposite of suck) they'll be just fine.
It's funny but Louisville's not hated so bad, apparently the fans seem to respect each other b/t the two schools, who would've thunk it?
3 West Virginia towns burnt to the ground...including the state capitol. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] $4.46 total in damages [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Ask 'em what they think about Miami? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
West Virgina with the exception of Ohio St., is the best all around football team that I have seen thus far this season. No team other than the Buckeyes has the offensive explosiveness of WV.
Go Mountaineers!!!!
I think WVU's offense can play with anybody in the nation, however their defense still needs some work, especially in the secondary. If they are going to beat Louisville the secondary will have to step up in my honest opinion. I do think they are for real. I think its funny that people down the big east, when the big east is already 4-2 against bcs conferences this season.